HIROTEC AMERICA is the world's leading comprehensive engineering & manufacturing company; providing state of the art tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers across the world.
Currently, seeking an Expeditor, part of our Supply Chain Managementdepartment, to become a part of the HIROTEC AMERICA team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for contacting vendors and shippers to ensure that merchandise, supplies, and equipment are forwarded on specified shipping date by performing the following duties:
- Confers with Buyers and vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Expedites delivery of goods to users when necessary.
- Communicates with Project Management and manufacturing personnel regarding delivery of orders for manufacturing.
- Negotiates the return of materials purchased.
- Contacts vendors regarding errors in delivery.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years related experience and a background in Body in White assembly system tools. This person should be able to read basic engineering drawings and understand body in white system process. MS Office computer skills required.
Excellent work environment and benefits await you!