HIROTEC AMERICA is the world's leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art body shop tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers across the world.
We are currently expanding operations in our Manufacturing Business Unit on our second shift.
We are seeking a CNC Programmer or Bridgeport Operator to become a part of the HIROTEC AMERICA team. The position will be responsible for the programming, operation, and maintenance of CNC and/or Bridgeport machines.
The ideal candidate qualifications:
- Operate a 3-5-axis CNC
- Proficient in CNC programming
- Capable of own setups
- Ability to create and read blueprints
- Ability to operate cranes and forklifts is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience
- Must be willing and able to work overtime when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are hardworking, dependable and enjoy a group environment, come join the HIROTEC AMERICA team.
An excellent work environment and benefits await you!