HIROTEC AMERICA is the world’s leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art body shop tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers around the globe.
We are seeking a CNC Programmer to become a part of the HIROTEC AMERICA team. The position will be responsible for the programming of large automotive stamping dies. Writes, tests, troubleshoots, and maintains the detailed instructions, that computers and operators must follow to perform their functions.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for planning machining by studying process traveler, blueprints, materials, specifications, locations of surfaces/datum/machining parameters; interpreting and applying geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Responsible for checking CNC programs as needed for programming accuracy and utilizing standard procedures prior to a new or revised program that is being released to the shop floor.
- Generate the necessary toolpath using Mastercam and other Programming resources.
- Generate appropriate set-up documentation for the set-up operators.
- Update, repair, modify, and expand existing programs.
- Advise and consult with Management when tolerance or application issues arise.
- Follow machining process through first article inspection ensuring that quality requirements are met while optimizing toolpath and productivity.
If you are hardworking, dependable and enjoy a group environment, come join the HIROTEC AMERICA team.
Excellent work environment and benefits await you!