Sales Account Executive
HIROTEC AMERICA is the world’s leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art body shop tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers around the globe.
We are seeking to expand our Sales business unit and are looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales Account Executive to become a part of the HIROTEC AMERICA team.
This position will be responsible for maintaining and cultivating business with one of our largest global OEM customers as well as create additional business opportunities for HIROTEC AMERICA.
Position requires proven expertise and insight to the general market conditions as it relates to sales of automotive tooling and engineering services. In addition, the development of long term industry forecasts of future work for the company.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Accurately communicate and sell HIROTEC AMERICA’s products and services including the ability to develop and deliver persuasive presentations.
- Develop strategies for new business opportunities inside the O.E.M.'S and Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
- Interface and develop strong customer relations.
- Forecast market conditions and new program direction.
- Attend and receive new project Line-up for the customer and assist estimating department in the development/clarification of proposals.
- Directly interface with customer for pricing negotiations and pricing structures.
- Follow-up and high level reviews on progress of all awarded jobs.
- Collect and report quarterly on customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business and 5 years related experience. Technical experience in automation and manufacturing applications preferred. Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to proven computer skills required. A willingness to travel (nationally & international), work weekends, and a willingness to entertain during & after working hours is required.
Excellent work environment and benefits await you!