Human Resources Generalist
HIROTEC AMERICA is the world's leading comprehensive engineering & manufacturing company; providing state of the art tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufactures across the world.
Currently seeking a dynamic Human Resources Generalist to become part of the HIROTEC Team. This position responsibilities includes:
- Coordinate organizational development initiatives such as: Talent Development and Succession Planning that will enable the organization to achieve operational objectives
- Plans, organizes, and facilitates training programs, ensuring proper execution at all levels of the department.
- Administers performance review and salary administration programs including job descriptions to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization locally and globally
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues, including recruitment, promotions, investigations and proper employment resolutions.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance and communicates effectively.
- Research and develops company policies with legal compliance and company culture in mind; communicates changes to employee base.
- Administers full benefits and compensation programs.
- Responsible to write company-wide communications, ensuring the message is conveyed both professionally and with appropriate tone.
- Oversees new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Ability to provide Human Resource support for multiple facilities.
- Leads special projects with HR team members on Group Company projects
The position requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources. Minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist experience in a variety of disciplines.
Candidate should possess strong interpersonal and employee relations skills. Exceptional written and/oral communication skills, strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Automotive knowledge preferred.
Excellent work environment and benefits await you!