Human Resources Generalist
Human Resource Generalist
HIROTEC MANUFACTURING AMERICA, located in Fayetteville, Tennessee is part of the HIROTEC Group, headquartered in Hiroshima, Japan. HIROTEC Group delivers body-in-white closures, exhaust systems, flexible closure manufacturing tooling and stamping dies to automotive customers around the world. With a US headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI, HIROTEC Group operates 25 facilities in eight countries.
We are currently seekinga Human Resource Generalist to become a part of the HIROTEC team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the administration of Company policies relating to all phases of human resources activities by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are complying.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, 401K, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Partner with management in supporting operational objectives relating to employee relations matters.
- Preparing various weekly / monthly reporting relating to objective results (i.e. cost reduction, labor cost, attendance, safety, etc.)
- Develops and administers company policies and communicates changes to employee base.
- Responsible for Safety & OSHA Compliance throughout the organization including accident investigations along with administration and processing of workers’ compensation.
- Other duties and projects may be assigned
The positions requires a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Human Resource or related field from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have working knowledge of laws associated with FLSA, FMLA, COBRA, ADA and an ability to maintain confidentiality of information. Strong MS office skills and utilized HRIS system skills are helpful.
If you are hardworking, dependable and enjoy a group environment, come join the HIROTEC MANUFACTURING AMERICA team.
An excellent work environment and benefits await you!