HIROTEC AMERICA is the world's leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art body shop tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers across the globe.
We are currently seeking a Material Coordinator to become a part of the HIROTEC AMERICA Family.
The Material Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Receive, verify and process all inbound packages.
- Track orders for Manufacturing Personnel; follow-up with the database order tracking system for shipping discrepancies or verification on shipping.
- Returns unused commercial products for credit to vendors.
- Processes all warranty claims with vendors.
- Interface with various departments to resolve issues experienced with the projects.
- Provides technical lead in resolving receiving issues and material discrepancies while working through the impacted areas.
- Reports damage and discrepancies to Expeditor for reimbursement and record keeping.
- Additional projects as necessary
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years related tooling experience in shipping and receiving for high volume department. Strong communication skills and Microsoft Office applications.
HIROTEC AMERICA offers one of the most progressive benefit and compensation packages in our industry. Make the decision to join our team!