HIROTEC AMERICA is the world's leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers across the world.
Currently, we are seeking an Accounting Associate to assist with various projects in the Accounting Department by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable functions
- Assist with month-end close procedures
- Other related duties as assigned
- Pursuing an Accounting Degree or equiv. from a four-year college—must be at least Senior level or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, with strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge of industry
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
An excellent work environment and opportunity awaits you!