HIROTEC AMERICA is the world's leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art body shop tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers across the globe.
We are currently seeking an Applications Technician to become a part of the HIROTEC AMERICA Family.
Plans, directs, and completes activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of project(s) are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through assigned manpower.
- Knowledge and operation of laser tracker, CMM, red light, and blue light equipment.
- Experience / knowledge with Coordinate Measuring System.
- Experience with MS Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
- Experience with PCDmis, Polyworks, GOM
- Measurement of NC blocks, body panels, die anvils, etc.; Gathering inspection point information from customer data and engineering drawings; Provide reports / issues to project manager and required project personnel.
Excellent work environment and benefits await you!