HIROTEC AMERICA is the world's leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers across the world.
We are seeking a Shipping Coordinator to become a part of the HIROTEC AMERICA family. The position will be responsible for writing and storing shipping documents necessary to move goods domestically and internationally, including arrangement of transportation for the shipment of same goods.
- Receives requests for shipment of goods and determines shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates
- Prepares documentation such as work orders, bills of lading, shipping orders and/or documents such as NAFTA & Commercial Invoices required for international shipping to route materials
- Contacts carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials
- Obtains tracking information for shipment
- Keeps records of all documents associated with shipments
- Returns unused commercial products for credit to vendor; obtains return of good authorization from vendor, processes return, tracks return
- Processes all warranty claims with vendors; obtains RGA/RMA from vendor, processes return, arranges and tracks replacement product back to HIROTEC AMERICA
The position requirements include a High School Diploma or GED; minimum of five years of shipping experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledgeable in shipping through UPS and Fed-ex. Basic knowledge in the automotive industry. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in International Shipping, NAFTA documents, and commercial invoices.
An excellent work environment and benefits await you!