Senior Sales Account Executive
Senior Sales Account Executive
HIROTEC AMERICA is the world’s leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art body shop tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers around the globe.
We are seeking to expand our Sales business unit and are looking for a dynamic and experienced senior-level Sales Account Executive to become a part of the HIROTEC AMERICA team.
This position will be responsible for growing and cultivating additional business opportunities with one of our largest global OEM customers, as well as creating and successfully closing on additional sales leads and new business for HIROTEC AMERICA.
Position requires established business relationships, a self-starter attitude with proven expertise and insight into the general market conditions as it relates to sales of automotive tooling and engineering services. Must have a keen technical aptitude and thorough understanding of automotive tooling and manufacturing processes within all areas of the bodyshop.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Accurately communicate and sell HIROTEC AMERICA’s products and services including the ability to develop and deliver persuasive presentations.
- Effectively manage assigned accounts with an emphasis on developing strong relationships within all levels of the customer’s organization, including building rapport with the key decision makers and influencers.
- Take leadership in developing and successfully executing new sales strategies and opportunities inside the O.E.M.'S and Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
- Identify, articulate, and effectively communicate key trends, market conditions, and new program direction that can assist in achieving HIROTEC’s sales goals and objectives.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the automotive body-in-white tooling global industry market trends, competitor position & strategies, and customer development trends and effectively communicate back to HIROTEC AMERICA executive management and leadership.
- Attend and receive new project Line-up for the customer and work closely with the estimating department in the development/clarification of proposal.
- Directly interface with customer for pricing negotiations and pricing structures.
- Follow-up and high-level reviews on progress of all awarded jobs.
- Collect and report quarterly on customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in business, 10 years related experience developing, managing, and closing on new business opportunities, and the proven ability to cultivate relationships within all levels of the customer’s organization and other stakeholders. Must have a deep technical aptitude with a thorough understanding of automation and manufacturing applications. Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to proven computer skills required. A willingness to travel (nationally & international), work weekends, and a willingness to entertain during & after working hours is required.
Excellent work environment and benefits await you!