HIROTEC AMERICA is the world’s leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers across the world with Headquarters located in the heart of Auburn Hills.
Currently seeking a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT to become part of the HIROTEC team. This person is responsible for:
- Calculating, posting, and reviewing financial data for use in maintaining accounting and statistical records, including monthly general ledger closing
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and assists in preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position
- Audits contracts, orders and vouchers; Assists in preparation of governmental surveys
- Assists with document preparation for financial statement audit
- Functions as a back-up for in-house payroll preparation
- Meets with internal Project Managers to collect information for use in monthly revenue recognition and accruals
- Conducts surveys of systems within operations to ascertain needs of organization
- Compiles data for use in cash flow forecasting
Career track to Assistant Controller possible for the right individual.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, 4 – 5 years experience with financial reporting, reconciliation, budgeting, cash flow forecasting, consolidations, general ledger, accounts receivable/accounts payable supervision, and job costing. CPA experience a plus. Strong Microsoft Office skills required. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
HIROTEC AMERICA offers one of the most progressive benefit and compensation packages in our industry. Make the decision to join our team!
Excellent work environment and benefits awaits you!